Thursday, December 24, 2009

Marshall's 1st Cereal 12-24-2009


Daddy's not quite awake yet!



Raegan's all fired up to help!

"I'll hold your hand, brother."



Look at that face!

"Here brother, let me wipe your mouth."

A little ear poke is always good for the attention span.


"Daddy, take my picture. Cheese"

I think he's about had enough.


What a good day in our house.  Marshall ate his first cereal with great success.  He really did a great job!  As you can see from the pics Raegan was a big help.  Bless his heart, he couldn't eat his first meal in peace. Raegan had to hold his arm down, tickle him and poke her finger in his ear.  Despite all the distractions I managed to get several spoonfuls in his mouth and he swallowed.  We will continue to eat Oatmeal for the next 3 days before we move onto a new food.

No comments:

Post a Comment