Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas 2009






We finally got to celebrate Christmas as a family on Saturday, December 26th.  We had to reschedule Chelsea's flight on Christmas Day because of bad weather.  She was scheduled to fly into Tulsa and Chris was going to drive down to get her but the roads in Oklahoma were closed!  Apparently it was a good decision because Chris and Dave went the following day, in Dave's 4 wheel drive suburban, and the roads were still questionable.  They said cars were flying everywhere.  Just what a momma wants to hear, right!  We kept telling Raegan we couldn't open presents until Sissy got here so the SECOND she walked in the door Raegan ran to the tree grabbed a present and shoved it in Chelsea's face and was jumping up and down.  "Yea, Sissy's here we can open presents."  She had the present half way open before Chelsea could even put her bags down.  That was fun to watch.

We had so many fun photos I uploaded them as a slideshow below:
http://s256.photobucket.com/albums/hh200/mucsnarbcreek/xmas%202009/?albumview=slideshow

Pluto in "Boot"

"Daddy I found that Pluto hiding in boot!"


"Mommy, I love Pluto."


"I'm rocking Pluto to sleep."

I waited until Raegan fell asleep to put Pluto in her stocking.  I was hoping she would still be asleep when Daddy and Chelsea got back but she woke up about 20 minutes sooner than planned.  I didn't say anything to her about Santa coming, she discovered it on her own.  I was in my bedroom and heard her scoot the kitchen chair across the floor.  I just thought she was getting a piece of cheese and didn't think anything more of it.  When I came out of my room she was headed down the hall with the biggest grin on her face, "Momma, that Pluto was hiding in that boot and I find him."  (She's beginning to understand Hide-and-Seek)  He hasn't replaced Puppy but she now has two doggies to hold, one under each arm.  He's even won a spot next to her in bed.  (That's HUGE!)

No comments:

Post a Comment