Monday, November 16, 2009

Marshall's New Crib 11-14-2009















Tonight was a big night of transition in our house.  We put up Marshall's crib and he slept in it!  I thought about sleeping in Chelsea's bed just to be close to him but figured that defeated the purpose of moving him out of his bassinette (well, besides the fact that he was touching the basinette from head to toe. Details!).  I cried for an hour and he wasn't game for going to sleep on his own in that LARGE bed.  He looks so tiny again, like my little baby.  Once I rocked him to sleep he was fine.  I know he will love the extra room.  I'm trying to figure out how to keep him all warm and snuggly without the fear of suffocation.  He wiggles so much he always pulls the blankets up.  I'm a bit of a nervous wreck right now.  I know it will get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment