Saturday, April 10, 2010

Easter 2010

Raegan and I made Easter Cupcakes this year.  The initial plan was to cut Easter Eggs out of Graham Crackers and decorate them and place them on top of the cupcakes but the Graham Crackers kept breaking so I just iced the top of the eggs to look like grass and we put some sprinkles on top.  We'll try again later (probably next YEAR)!

Easter Baskets

This picture was one of MANY!  It was really hard to get Marshall to sit up on this little box, Raegan to "support" him and then both of them to look at Chris at the same time.  Believe me, this is the best shot we got.  Marshall started crying shortly after this picture because I was standing right there and he wanted me to pick him up.  Raegan has this stressed look on her face in most of the pictures.  She was really trying hard to be a great big sister.

Tia (Aunt Sheri) bought this dress for Raegan last year.

We didn't do much for Easter this year.  We hid the eggs a couple of times for Raegan in our front yard.  Don't really think she enjoyed it very much.  She was done after two times.

These are pics of Raegan opening some of her Easter gift from us, Papa & Nana and Tio & Tia.  She loves to open presents.  This book, So Many Bunnies, is really a cute book.  We've only read it a couple of times and she already has it memorized.  I hear her reading it to herself all the time.  I just love this little girl.  She really knows how to warm my heart! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment